We are planning to recruit senior students into our internship program at Ho Chi Minh and Ha Noi City. This will be a great opportunity for senior students majoring in Accounting-Auditing to practice in this field.
****The details of the program schedule are as follow :
- Application packages receive: 25/9/2021 ~ 24/10/2021
- Test round: 25/10/2021 ~ 29/10/2021
- Interview round: 01/11/2021 ~ 06/11/2021
- Training and internship duration: 11/2021 ~ 31/03/2022
- The result will be announced within 03 days after ending the round.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an offline test and personal interview. Please check your email regularly for updates.
- Number of internees in need: 10 students for each office.
- Working time: full time (maybe flexible for internship to take part in the study and to complete the dissertation thesis).
****Benefits the students can get:
- Allowances will be at least VND 3,000,000 /month (Vietnamese Dongs) base on your qualification; The meal (breakfast and lunch) allowance and others according to the Company’s policies shall be provided;
- Opportunities to join to English class to enhance English skill with professional teacher;
- Opportunities to join to the Firm’s business trip and being trained as Company’s staff;
- Guidelines, support for the thesis;
- Opportunities to be a permanent employee of the Company after the internship if the internees are qualified and wish to.
- The final-year students with major in Accounting-Auditing;
- GPA 7.0 or above;
- Ability to understand documents and communicate well in English, fluently in office software;
- Be hard-working, responsible, willing to learn, able to travel on work (if necessary).
****The application package includes:
- 01 curriculum vitae;
- 01 cover letter in English (the email address and contact number should be clearly stated);
- 01 latest transcript (a copy);
- Certificates related (copies, if any).
Please register the application packages via this link:
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
• HCMC Head Office: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Thao)
Or directly to address: 8th Floor, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC.
Telephone: 028. 3910 4996
• Hanoi Branch Office: Email: email@example.com (Ms. Lan Anh)
Or directly to address: Room 702, Vinaconex 9, Pham Hung, Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District.
Telephone: 024. 6251 2199